At Lynas Rare Earths â we do interesting stuff!
Our Rare Earths deposit in Mt Weld, Western Australia, is acknowledged as one of the highest-grade Rare Earths mine in the world and we operate the world’s largest single Rare Earths processing plant in Malaysia â so you’re joining a very unique team! As a team member you will be contributing to the sustainable supply of rare earths metals which are used in oil & gas, electric vehicles, and wind turbines.
Lynas is embarking on an expansion in Western Australia and we’re looking for a driven metallurgical technician wanting to join us on our journey. In this permanent role, you are crucial in undertaking metallurgical testwork, operating the OSA and XRF.
As a highly valued member of the Lynas Rare Earths team, you will:
- Have experience in a laboratory and/or concentrator (preferably flotation)
- Have analytical laboratory experience (preferably XRF)
- Show initiative, attention to detail and be self-motivated
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, dynamic team environment
- Have a willingness to learn, including assist where required with water treatment or support the Radiation Safety Officer (RSO)
At Lynas Rare Earths, we pride ourselves on offering competitive remuneration packages and offer a family friendly roster of 8 days on 6 days off fly in fly out (FIFO) from Perth.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, and respected.
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Want to know more? Please contact Mhairi or Nikki for a confidential discussion on 08 9031 1645 or apply for this now.